Monday 14 April 2014

A Short Holiday

So, at the 4th of April me and my family had went to a very short vacation to the west coast of our country, which is Selangor and a part of Negeri Sembilan. Here are some of the picture from our vacation....

I was kinda sick on the first night we fly there. But thanks to Allah, I'm back to normal condition the next morning.


My sis with our cousin (middle), Abby, and our first cousin (right), Ieppa..

Having a great evening at blue lagoon beach, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.




My mom with her youngest sister (right).

My family


My cousin on my father sides. (left) Aqeel, (lright) Akeed

We depart from low cost courier terminal (LCCT) on the 6th april about 10pm and arrive at Kota Bharu airport about 1 hour later. Bye~~





No comments:

Post a Comment